I got to day 6 monitoring today. At first it looked like I would get cancelled, then things changed. And as we all know, there’s never any guarantee of anything in this game. So I’m just going to write this post up real quick and then go sit in my corner where me and my estrogen levels can’t hurt anything.
I got a Leibster nomination from the lovely JenS. Is anybody gonna be upset if I don’t scare up 11 people to nominate? It’s just, everybody on my list has already gotten herself a nifty little nomination.
- What’s your biggest guilty pleasure? Chocolate.
- Snacks…salty or sweet? Chocolate.
- What’s your favorite book? Yiddish Policemen’s Union, maybe? I liked White Teeth, too – it changes.
- How did you meet your spouse? A friend introduced us, but we actually like to tell this made-up story about how we met while robbing a bank.
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Cleaned up a cockroach. (Those things terrify me.)
- Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life? A younger Joan Cusack, probably.
- Do you have any hobbies? Knitting, crochet, crafting. Running, sort of.
- Do you prefer the city or the country? City, with parks.
- What is the farthest place you have ever traveled to? Venice.
- Do you have pets? No. I dream of a golden retriever some day.
- What was your first job? Retail, in a new-age trinkets store. Ha. I still know every Loreena McKennitt song, pre-1997, by heart.